Friday, March 21, 2014

Tip: Baking Soda



Just a simple easy $$$ tip today.

We ran out of laundry soap....AAAHHHH!!!  And I wasn't able to get out to the store and I had a mountain of laundry.  What to do.

I did a bit of research online and found a great solution: baking soda.


Seems a little silly maybe so I did a test load with my son's clothes.  WOW it worked great.  1/2 a cup of baking soda for a medium load of laundry, it worked great.

Baking soda is proving to be a lot of olive oil, great for a lot of things.  The old folks used to use it for toothpaste.  If you add baking soda and vinegar on a 1:1 ratio into a clogged drain you can unclog it.  To ease the itch of a bug bite, you can make a paste with baking soda to sooth the discomfort.  Then of course the most common use, deodorize...well..anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment