Friday, March 7, 2014

Product Review: Wet & Wild Mega Last Liquid Lip Color

Who doesn't love no maintenance makeup!!!

Winter is definitely the season for dark lips.  I have recently really started to feel comfortable wearing dark lips regularly (mind you I do wear a lot of make-up).  But with dark lips, is a lot more maintenance which I don't have time for.

You have to line your lips to make sure it doesn't bleed (and it still might).  Lip stick is next, and sometimes you need a gloss on top of that.  Then comes the worst part...the re-apply.  Boo!

I was searching for the solution and a lot of drug store brands have the longwearing lip products that are basically stains, but they have a texture more similar to lipstick.  They are opaque and permanent for lack of a better word. 

Before I spent some money on the pricy-er stuff I wanted to see if something like this would even appeal to me so I gave the Wet n' Wild brand a shot.  They have a Mega Last Liquid Lip Color and it is awesome!!

I haven't had to try any other brand because these work so great.  Just put it on dry lips (if you have chap stick on they go on kinda gunky).  And watch it work.  It goes on like a lip gloss, looks like a lipstick, and stays like a lip stain.  You do need to use chap stick after you have applied because they are a bit drying (more similar to a matte lipstick).  But they are terrific.  After eating lunch, and a bunch of cups of coffee it is still sticking in there on my lips.  Love it and would recommend it to anyone!!  They are $2.99 and come in a variety of colors.  Whahoo for inexpensive and awesome!!

Below are the swatches of the colors that I have from left to right:
931A High Pitched Wine 929A Rose to the Occasion 922A Cherry on Top 926A Pink Perfection


No comments:

Post a Comment