Thursday, July 11, 2013

Product Review: E.L.F.

New E.L.F.

I tried a new ELF product that I thought I would share.  Their products are very hit or miss so I thought I should share this one in case anyone is interested in trying it.

This is their wrinkle refiner in clear.  It does smooth our wrinkles a bit, but it is a great under eye primer.  I sets quickly and combined with my concealer it lasts all day.  I have been really happy with the performance.  However I haven't been 100% on the packaging.  It takes for ever for the product to come out and it doesn't always.  It is a twist up top and it sees to come out when it wants to and is very smooth and goes everywhere. 

However that is all a moot point because the product works really well and I have been really happy with it.

Let me know if you give some E.L.F. products a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment