Thursday, July 4, 2013

Product Review: Skin Care Routine Update

Oldie but a goodie!!

I have had to update my skin care routine.  My skin has been getting dry, I think that is normal as women get older.  So in order to get more moisture into my skin I have changed a few things.  I am now using Noxema in the mornings.  This gives me a boost of moisture and helps overcome the dryness from the shower and the night of a ceiling fan blowing on me.

Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream

Noxema is a great product.  It is inexpensive and has been around forever.  It is a cream cleanser so it does give a boost of moisture.  However, with my skin type I can't use it twice a day or I will get too oily.

I have also had to stop using my St. Yves Apricot Scrub everyday.  It is just exfoliating too much and irritating my dryer skin.  So I have use started using it once or twice a week and have continued to use my Oxy 10 pads which also act as an exfoliate.

Noxema is a great product that goes to show you that you don't have to break the bank to get a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment