Sunday, August 25, 2013

Crafty Travel Condensor!

Travel, travel, travel!!!

I end up traveling quite a bit for work and I love make-up.  Why do I bring this up you ask?  Because I like to have options for my make-up and I don't like to bring a large make-up bag with me when I travel.  Solution??  This!!  Your do-it-yourself personalized make-up palette.

First, pop out all of your favorite colors.  Watch this video from the Make-up Geek. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAcoNZLpkyo

This works for any shadows and almost any brands.

Once out, superglue into a tin of your choice.  Boom, you are done!!!  Now keep in mind, I have traveled with my all over the place so it is a bit banged up.  Also, the cheaper the shadow (E.L.F. the more brittle breakage you will get).  The small shadows are E.L.F. and the larger shadows and blush are Revlon and CoverGirl.  So they help up well. 

Good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment