Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Baby Must Haves

As a new mom there is a lot that I didn’t know I would need or would want.  Below is a list of all of my favorites from the past month.

1.) Everyone knows this is great.  I wasn’t sure how much I would like it but I love it
BOPPY.com


2.) This is great.  It helps keep my tummy from jiggling all around.  I also makes workouts way better
Baby Baboosh babooshbaby.com


3.) Nuk Bottle.  I am breast feeding, but we try to give my baby a bottle every one day or every other day.  This has been the only nipple that he likes.
nuk-usa.com

4.) Organic Olive Oil.  This is great to cracked, sore, and dry nipples from breast feeding and is safe for the baby.  Lots of organic olive oil available, not need for a brand reference on this one.



5.) Swaddling blankets.  We tried the cheater swaddlers but found that Remy would bust out of it easily.  These blankets allow us to get a nice tight rap on Remy.  He sleeps better and for longer in a nice swaddle. Oh, my son's name is Remy :)
www.target.com aden + anais swaddle wraps

These are just a couple of the things that I have found to be really great.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those Aden and Anais swaddle blankets are the best! We swaddled our little guy until about 5 months - he loved a good swaddle! When Remy gets a little bigger you might need to get their "boutique" line. The ones at Target and Babies R Us are only 37"x37" and the more expensive ones (you can get them on Amazon, CottonBabies.com, etc) are 42"x42". We found those extra inches really made a difference :) Congrats on becoming a new mom!

    ReplyDelete