Monday, January 21, 2013

Saving on Time

This is fast and simple blog to save us all some time :)

It is hard for me to find time right now.  I have limited hours in the day to do much of anything.  In order to capitalize on more time in the day I had to take a look at what was time sucks.  TV is a time suck for me.  In order to save on more time, TV watching had to go by by.  Also, in order to get more sleep in the day I had to go to sleep earlier which also cut out a lot of TV watching time in the evening (I now go to bed at 9pm with my son).

However I do love a good story.  If you haven’t heard of Hulu check it out www.hulu.com.  You can watch many of your favorite programs on your time.  I watch late night shows while I am cleaning the house.  I can take my laptop into the kitchen or into my bedroom and catch up on the Daily Show while putting away laundry or making dinner.  It works for me and might work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment