Friday, March 22, 2013

Back at Work


Well, back at work again.

It has been two full weeks since I have been back and work.  There are great things about going back however on many levels it sucks.  On the superficial level, sucks that I still don’t fit into all the clothes that I use to wear.  It is a little depressing when you once loose slacks are now tight.  Or your collared shirt is tight in the arms and wont fit around your bust.  Thank goodness for casual Friday!  OOTD

But of course the real issue is being away from my sweet baby.  He is in great hands with his dad however I miss him dearly when I am at work.  I love to teach him things and engage him all day long, but I need to work.  That is what I keep telling myself.  I am not depriving him of anything I am providing.  Still is a bummer though...boo whooo

No comments:

Post a Comment